Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shirley & Gabriel Weddingblog: Dinner

Shirley & Gabriel Weddingblog

The Greatest Gift Of All - It's not the flowers, wrapped in fancy paper It's not the ring, I wear around my finger There's nothing in all the world I need When I have you here beside me, here beside me... So you could give me wings to fly And catch me if I fall Or pull the stars down from the sky So I could wish on them all But I couldn't ask for more 'Cause your love is the greatest gift of all

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Dinner

First of all, we would like to thank God for everything (and holding off the rain…), the evening was perfect. Our families for their support, love and understanding

March 26, 2006, after much planning and anticipation, the day finally came and glad that everything went as planned.

Here, we would like to take this opportunity to personally thank each and every one of you for coming and sharing with us the joy, happiness and prosperity. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did. For those whom had to cut short their trip from England just to attend the dinner, drove from Penang, Ipoh, Pekan and around KL/Selangor … we just don’t know what to say, but Thank You very, very much, we will never forget it!

For those who sang and danced night (you know who you are), greatly appreciated !!! Alan, Jacque, Alex, Leonard, Nurul, Zainudi and team from Suajana, you all did a great job. Thanks for making a memorable night for all of us!!!

Cheers!!! & Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm- Seng!!!


























































































































































































































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web hit counter
View My Stats