Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shirley & Gabriel Weddingblog: Registration

Shirley & Gabriel Weddingblog

The Greatest Gift Of All - It's not the flowers, wrapped in fancy paper It's not the ring, I wear around my finger There's nothing in all the world I need When I have you here beside me, here beside me... So you could give me wings to fly And catch me if I fall Or pull the stars down from the sky So I could wish on them all But I couldn't ask for more 'Cause your love is the greatest gift of all

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Registration

Our registration was done at the Thean Hou temple, KL. The procedure is easy if you know it before hand and prepare for it. Here’s good guide that we found useful.
















Oh, it’s advisable to do the booking ahead of time as we found out that our National Registration Data Banks are full of ‘surprises’!!!
We did our registration on March 21 2006, special thanks goes out to Mr. Liow, Pual, Siew Yong, Trisha.





























Oath


Ring Exchange

3 Comments:

At 1:41 pm, Blogger Groovy Dogs Just Wanna Hv Fun said...

Thanks 4 d lovely time last Sun evening. Was great fun n enjoyed ourselves. Now if only all wedding dinners were like dat ... small, personal, cosy n sweet n a little dancing 2 end d nite. Congrats on tying d knot.

Fawn, Munyee n Groovy

ps, ven is flyball starting again?

 
At 3:55 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the complements and it was our pleasure to have both of you as our guests. The song n dance was a nice touch to end the wonderful evening. Truly a memorable moment for us as that was the first time we danced (Shirley normally danced with Russell caused he can spin n roll better! Hahaha…

Flyball… That one got to ask the Mrs … : )

- Cheers!! Mr & Mrs Tan (kakakakaka) /Russell Boy & Jojo

 
At 7:09 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so very much, it was our pleasure having both of you. May joy, happiness and prosperities shine on you too!! – Cheers!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web hit counter
View My Stats